What is Hexnode UEM?
Hexnode UEM is an award-winning Unified Endpoint Management solution adopted by businesses to manage endpoints from a centralized console. It offers a comprehensive mobility management software to support all major platforms such as Android, Windows, iOS, macOS, Fire OS, and Apple TVs.
Hexnode UEM is a cloud-based solution providing more secure, flexible, and robust management services than any other vendors available in the market. Sign up for a 14-day free trial with Hexnode to check it out yourself.
Hexnode UEM employs a top-of-the-notch EMM solution to secure, track, and manage corporate-owned as well as personal devices. You can configure platform-agnostic policies, deploy apps and content, and set up your devices to work in purpose-specific kiosk modes.
Supported Operating System in Hexnode UEM
Hexnode extensively supports almost all major platforms and devices. The platform-wise OS versions supported by Hexnode UEM include:
- iOS 4.0 and later
- Android 4.1 and later
- Fire OS
- macOS 10.7 and later
- tvOS 6.0 and later
- Windows PCs running Windows 10 and later versions
Features of Hexnode UEM
- Simplified Enrollment: On-board your devices over-the-air in Hexnode UEM with plenty of enrollment options ranging from no-touch to minimal touch methods. The common no-touch enrollment methods include Apple Business/School Manager(ABM/ASM) enrollment, Android Zero-touch Enrollment (ZTE), Samsung Knox Mobile Enrollment (KME), Android ROM/OEM Enrollment, and Windows PPKG enrollment. You can also enroll your devices using other methods like QR code enrollment, Email/SMS enrollment, etc. With Hexnode, you can configure settings for devices prior to enrollment to make the devices ready for use right out of the box.
- Enterprise Integrations: Hexnode enables hassle-free integration with Apple Business Manager, Apple School Manager, Android Enterprise, Samsung Knox, LG Gate, Kyocera, Microsoft AD, Azure AD, G Suite, Okta, Zebra, Honeywell, Datalogic, Spectralink, Zendesk and much more.
- Kiosk Lockdown: Hexnode’s kiosk solution helps you to lock down your Android, iOS, Windows, and Apple TVs to run in purpose-specific environments. With Hexnode’s solution, the enterprises can lock down the devices in single/multi-app mode. Web kiosks can also be configured with advanced website settings. Also, you can turn your Android devices into fully managed digital signages.
- App Management: Hexnode UEM allows enterprises to distribute any store or enterprise apps to the devices. With Hexnode, IT has complete control over the entire lifecycle of an app. You can install apps on your devices without any user intervention. The admin can blocklist, allowlist, set up configurations & permissions, update, or delete apps remotely. Hexnode also allows you to create app groups, catalogs, and define custom store layouts.
- Content Management: With Hexnode’s content management abilities, enterprises can securely distribute, share, and collaborate content across the devices. Hexnode ensures complete content security by granting secure access to corporate apps and data. You can also isolate corporate content from personal devices by enabling a virtual container on the devices.
- Security Management: Hexnode fortifies your workspace with a multitude of security features on apps, networks, and devices. You can configure security policies such as enforcing password rules, device encryption, web content filtering, and checking device compliances. The administrator can ensure that corporate data remains secure with Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Containerization based work profiles, threat management, and other remote actions.
- Expense Management: Hexnode’s expense management capabilities allow you to track expenses and audit data usage. It allows you to devise plans to minimize expenses by restricting Wi-Fi/mobile data, call and text functionalities, tethering, or any activities that are not related to work. The admin can also set data limits for apps and devices to monitor, track, and control data usage.
- Remote Management: Hexnode allows admins to execute a multitude of remote actions on the devices. The admin can remotely lock, wipe, ring, power off, restart devices, and so on. Hexnode can provide real-time assistance to the users by making use of the built-in messenger, file management policy, or via the remote view/control features.
- Identity and Access Management: Hexnode ensures that only the right individual has access to corporate data. It makes use of directory services to distribute access to the resources of an organization. The admin can enable two-factor authentication to secure user access.
- Location Tracking and Geofencing: Hexnode’s tracking feature helps enterprises to fetch the real-time locations of devices. The admin can set periodic scans to track locations. Hexnode also allows you to fetch the instantaneous location of the devices using remote commands. You can track lost/misplaced devices with Hexnode’s default map or Google Maps.
With Hexnode, administrators can create fences to define policy zones and policy exclusion zones using the Geofencing feature. As devices enter or exit a fenced region, configurations/restrictions get attached to the devices automatically.