Application Reports in Hexnode UEM
Hexnode UEM allows you to generate various reports to monitor and gather information about your enrolled devices in an orderly manner.
Application Reports provide a summary of the applications installed on the devices enrolled in the Hexnode portal, including the app version and the number of devices on which the application is installed.
To generate an application report:
- Log in to your Hexnode portal.
- Navigate to Reports > Application Reports.
- Choose from the following options:
- All applications: Lists all the applications installed on the devices enrolled in Hexnode UEM.
- Popular applications: Lists the most used applications on the devices enrolled in Hexnode UEM.
Click on the device count corresponding to each application under the ‘No of devices’ column to get information about the devices on which the application is installed.
You can schedule reports to generate reports at specific intervals and send them to the required recipients via email. Additionally, you can also Export the report to your device as a PDF or CSV file.