All certificates you need for various purposes (such as VPN credentials and identity certificates for WiFi and ActiveSync) can be added in one place. Once added, these certificates are available in every other policy where you are asked to select a certificate.
To add a certificate from Hexnode MDM,
- Head on to Policies.
- Select an existing policy or add a new one by clicking on New Policy.
- Select Certificates from iOS Settings.
Have a look at the available options in Hexnode MDM.
- Add certificate – click on this button to import a new credential certificate profile from your device. You can add as many as you need.
- Credential name – this field becomes visible once you upload a certificate. This field will be filled already. But, you can change it if necessary. This name is to identify the certificates you’ve uploaded.
- Credential details – click on ‘+’ to view the credential details, including the subject, issuer name and the expiry date. Click on ‘-‘ to collapse the details section.
To remove a certificate, click on the ‘x’ button provided at the top-right corner of each certificate listing.