Sync between all your calendars you’ve subscribed to (subscribed calendars) and see them all at a single place. Keep in mind that the subscribed calendars are read-only.
Note: To get access to subscribed calendar settings, switch to Pro or a higher plan.
Start managing the subscribed calendars by following the instructions below.
- Go to Policies from Hexnode MDM console.
- Select an existing policy or add a new one. To create a new policy, click on the New Policy button.
- From iOS Settings → Calendar, select Calendar to manage subscribed calendars.
Have a look at the available options.
- Account name: The name of your choice. The account name is used to identify a calendar from the others.
- URL: The URL of the subscribed calendar server.
- Username: The username of the server where the calendar is stored. Username is required to authenticate the device with the server.
- Password: Provide the password associated with the calendar username.
- Use SSL: Establish an encrypted connection between the iOS device and the Calendar server by turning this option on.
How to Associate Calendar on Devices, Users or Groups?
To associate while you are inside the policy configuration screen,
- Access Policy Targets tab.
- Click + Add Devices, search and add all applicable devices.
To add a user group, device group or user instead, choose User Groups, Device Groups or Users from the left pane beneath Policy Targets.
To associate policies if you are taken out of the policy configuration screen,
- Check the policies.
- From Manage, select Associate Targets.
- Select the devices from the list.