How to add Enterprise App as Kiosk
With Hexnode UEM you can add enterprise apps to kiosk mode. Companies may require kiosk devices to run on their own apps alone. This can be achieved very easily with Hexnode UEM.
Step 1: Add the enterprise apps to the app inventory.
Step 2: Whitelist the enterprise app in the Android kiosk policy.
Whitelist the enterprise app in the kiosk policy
- Login to your Hexnode portal.
- Navigate to Policies.
- Select an existing policy or create a new one by clicking New Policy.
- Go to Kiosk Lockdown > Android Kiosk Lockdown.
- Select Multi App or Single App as per your requirement and click Configure.
- Click on the + icon to add apps.
- Select the enterprise app from the list and click Done.
Associate the policy to devices
If the policy has not yet been saved.
- Navigate to Policy Targets.
- Click on +Add Devices.
- Select the devices and click OK.
- Click on Save to apply the policies to devices.
Apart from devices, you can also associate the policies to device groups, user and user groups from Policy Targets.
If the policy has been saved, you can associate it by another method.
- From Policies, check the policies to be associated.
- Click on Manage → Associate Targets and select the device.
- Click on Associate to apply the policy to the devices.