Since there are many web-based apps used in work, it is necessary to be able to add them to the kiosk along with store apps and enterprise apps.
Step 1: Add the web app to the App list.
- Login to your Hexnode MDM portal.
- Go to Apps tab and click on +Add Apps.
- Select Web App from the drop-down list.
- In the Add Web App window, give the name, URL, app icon and category of the app.
- Click Add. Now the web app is added to the App list.
Step 2: Add the web app to the Android Kiosk Policy.
- Go to Policies.
- Select an existing policy or create a new one by clicking on New Policy.
- From Kiosk Lockdown, select Multi app or Single app as per your requirement.
- Click Configure and click on the + icon on the mobile screen shown.
- Select the web app from the list and click Done.
- Go to Policy Targets and select the devices, users or groups.
- Click OK.
- Save the policy by clicking Save.