Hexnode enables you to keep your macOS devices updated to the latest OS versions. With Hexnode, admin can remotely deploy OS updates to macOS devices enrolled via DEP.
To update your Mac devices to the latest version
- Login to your Hexnode portal.
- Navigate to Manage > Devices and choose the target device or device group.
- Click on Actions drop-down and select Update OS.
- Choose the required action from the available list:
- Download and Install – Software updates are automatically downloaded and installed.
- Download Only – System updates are downloaded on the device but not installed. The user needs to install the updates manually on the device from System Preferences > App Store > Install macOS updates.
- Click Update.