The email configuration on employee’s Windows work devices can be configured from Hexnode MDM remotely.
- Account description: The name of the Email account.
- Account type: Select if the account type is IMAP or POP.
- Email Address (Reply Address): The email address of the user.
- User display name: The user name that is to be displayed.
- Incoming mail server: The host name for incoming mail server.
- Domain: Domain name of the user email account.
- Authentication secret: The password for authentication.
- Outgoing mail server: Host name for outgoing email server.
- Authentication required: Chose whether an authentication is required every time the Email account is accessed.
- SMTP alternate enabled: Select this if user’s alternate SMTP Email account is enabled.
- SMTP alternate domain: Domain name for the user’s alternate SMTP Email.
- SMTP alternate authentication name: Display name associated with the user’s alternate SMTP Email.
- SMTP alternate password: Password associated with the user’s alternate SMTP Email.
- Linger (update frequency): Time period to check for mail updates.
- Download days: Specifies how many days’ worth of Emails are to be downloaded from the server.
- Account type: Select whether the Email account is a normal Email or a Visual Voice Mail.>
- Incoming server use SSL: Check this option, if the encrypted SSL connection should be enabled
for retrieving mail from the Exchange server.
- Outgoing server use SSL: Select the option, if the encrypted SSL connection should be enabled
for sending mail to the Exchange server.