Enterprise apps in Apple TV can be updated using Hexnode. It can be added to the app inventory and can be pushed silently to the target devices.
To Update Apple TV Enterprise Apps using Hexnode
STEP 1: Replace the old IPA file with the new version
- Login to your Hexnode portal.
- Go to Apps tab.
- Filter the Apps by selecting the App Type as Enterprise App and App Platform as Apple TV.
- Click on the App to be updated.
- Click on the gear icon on the top right corner of the App detail box.
- Choose Edit from the drop-down list.
- Edit App name if necessary.
- Click on Change beside the ‘Choose the IPA File’ and upload the updated file.
- Click on Save.
The updated version of the app will be successfully added into the app inventory.
Step 2: Push the new app version via Install Application action
- Go to the Manage tab and select the device.
- From the Actions drop down, select Install Application.
- Select the new App version from the list.
- Click Done.