Certificates contain digital data that can be used for various purposes such as VPN or Wi-Fi credentials. Once a certificate has been added it can be used in any policy. Here’s how to add certificates for Apple TVs with Hexnode:
- Go to Policies from your Hexnode portal and create a New Policy or update an existing one.
- Under Apple TV select Certificates.
- Click on Add Certificate and select the proper file from the pop-up menu.
- Go to Policy Targets and click on Add Devices to select the target devices.
- Click Save to push the certificates to your Apple TV.