Certificates contain digital data that can be used for various purposes such as VPN or Wi-fi credentials. Once a certificate has been added it can be used in any policy. Here’s how to add certificates for Apple TVs with Hexnode MDM:
- Go to Policies from your Hexnode MDM portal and create a New Policy or update an existing one.
- Under tvOS Settings select Certificates.
- Click on Add Certificates and select the proper file from the pop-up menu.
- Go to Policy Targets and click on Add Devices to select the target devices.
- Click Save to push the certificates to your tvOS device.