Hexnode MDM allows the administrators to scan the location of the enrolled devices. This can be done with the help of Scan Device Location action.
To enable this option, you need to push a policy to the target device.
Enable Scan Device Location Action
- Go to Policies > New Policy. You can also choose to continue with an existing policy.
- Navigate to General Settings > Location Tracking. Click on Configure.
- Select the option Enable Location Tracking.
- Next, associate the policy with the target device by clicking on Policy Targets > +Add Devices.
- Choose the device you want to associate the policy with and click OK.
- Click Save.
Policy Name– Assign a suitable name for the policy. This field is mandatory.
Description– Add a brief description of the policy.
The policy will get associated with the target device thereby enabling the Scan Device Location action.
For further information, check out Configuring Location Tracking.