Hexnode MDM has different flavors available. A license is given to you based on what flavor you would like to have. When you sign up for a trial, you are given the ultra license and you can access every feature Hexnode MDM has, for 30 days. After your trial period is over, you’ll need to choose one from the five different flavors showcased on the pricing page.
Get a new license
To continue using Hexnode MDM even after the trial period is expired, you should get a new license before the trial ends. The remaining days you have with your trial will be added up to your new license. The procedure for getting a new license is
- Request an official quote for some number (minimum of 15) of devices for a specific plan.
- You will get the official quote as soon as possible, and you’ll be able to make payment through the payment link available in the invoice.
Payment can be made monthly or yearly based on the plan you choose.
View license information
License information can be seen at Admin > License, which includes
- Name of the licensee,
- Email address to the licensee,
- Number of devices for which license is obtained,
- Day when the license is activated,
- Day when the license will be expired, and
- Your active plan.
And if your Hexnode MDM license is nearing expiration, then a banner “Your Hexnode MDM license will expire in x day(s)” will display on top of the page.
To increase license count or choose another plan,
- Go to Admin > License > Subscribe.
- You can choose a plan, or increase the license count from the Subscription page.
Alternatively, you can contact us directly through phone, email or product-integrated chat to have your license extended or upgraded.