Hexnode allows the admin to set home screen and lock screen wallpaper. This allows the enterprises to set company logo or details as device wallpaper. Hexnode also restricts the users from modifying the wallpapers by setting up suitable restrictions via policy. Only Supervised iOS devices support this functionality. It is available on all pricing plans except Express.
Setting up wallpaper via policy
To set up home screen and lock screen wallpapers via policy,
- Login to your Hexnode MDM portal.
- Navigate to Policies > New Policy. Assign a suitable name and description (optional) for the policy. You can also choose to continue with an existing policy.
- Go to iOS > Configurations > Wallpaper. Click Configure.
- Tap on Select icon to choose the desired home screen or lock screen image from your system.
- Next, associate the policy to target devices from Policy Targets > +Add Devices. Choose the target entities and click OK.
- Click Save to associate the policy to target entity.
- The policy can also be associated to device groups, users, user groups or domains from the left pane of the Policy Targets tab.
The chosen wallpaper appears in the screen of the managed device.
Restrict users from modifying wallpaper
To restrict the users from modifying the set wallpapers,
- From your Hexnode MDM portal, go to Policies > iOS > Advanced Restrictions.
- Under Allow Security and Privacy Settings, uncheck Modify wallpaper.
- Apply the restriction to target devices and save the policy.