A user group is a collection of users having some common attributes such as same job title, location, department, device type, and so on. Hexnode MDM enables you to create user groups seamlessly while providing the options to associate policies and apply various remote actions to the user groups.
To create a new User Group,
- Log into your Hexnode MDM portal
- Go to Manage tab > User Groups > New Group
- Add the Group Name and Description
- Click + Add more under Users
- Select the users from the list > Click Done to save the group details.