We would like to have more than one technician with different permission levels to access Hexnode UEM console. Is this possible?
Yes, you can create multiple technicians with different access to Hexnode UEM features based on their assigned roles.
The person who signs up for the portal is called the Super Admin. The Super Admin is responsible for adding, editing, deleting, or deactivating other technicians in the portal. A Super Admin cannot be deleted or disabled. The Super Admin assigns roles to every technician added to the portal. He/She can assign any of these roles to the technicians – Admin, Reports Manager, and Apps and Reports Manager.
- Admin: An admin has access to all the features in Hexnode UEM. Admins can create, edit, or deactivate other technicians.
- Reports Manager: Report Managers can access only the Dashboard and Reports tabs.
- Apps and Reports Manager: Apps and Reports Managers have access to the Dashboard, Apps and Reports tabs.
The number of technicians you can add depends on your subscribed pricing plan.
- Express: Only Super Admin
- Pro: Up to two technicians
- Enterprise: Up to three technicians
- Ultimate: Up to four technicians
- Ultra: Up to five technicians
You can also add additional technicians from the portal by navigating to Admin > License > Upgrade/Renew > +Add more technicians. Please note that for each additional technician, it’ll cost you $30/month or $300/year based on your type of subscription.