Remove Apps from Windows Devices
Removing unused and unwanted applications from devices would help you save hard drive space, increase speed, enhance security and improve the overall device performance. With Hexnode UEM, you can uninstall apps from Windows devices, remotely.
Remove apps from devices via ‘Uninstall Application’ action
Follow the steps given below to uninstall an app from one or more devices using Hexnode UEM.
- Navigate to Manage > Devices.
- Identify and choose the devices from which you want to uninstall the app.
- Click on Actions > Uninstall Application.
- From the Uninstall Applications window, select Windows and choose the apps to be removed from the selected devices.
- Click on Done.
Remove apps pushed via Required Apps policy
You can uninstall the apps pushed to devices via the Required Apps policy.
- Navigate to Policies.
- Click on New Policy to create a new one or edit an existing policy. For a new policy, provide a suitable name and description.
- Go to Windows > App Management > Required Apps.
- Select Configure.
- Check the option Remove apps from the device on policy removal. If this option is checked, deployed apps will be removed from the device when the policy is deleted or disassociated from it or when required apps are removed from the policy.
- Click on +Add to add the apps or app groups to be pushed to the device.
- Go to Policy Targets and associate the policy with the required target entities.
- Click on Save.