WiFi configuration on corporate deployed Windows mobile devices can be done remotely by Hexnode MDM policies. More than one Wi-Fi profiles can be configured with different policies.
- Service Set Identifier: The SSID of the Wi-Fi network that is to be configured.
- Connection mode: The mode of connecting to the WiFi network. It can be auto connect or manual connect.
- Hidden Network: Check this box if the network you are configuring is a hidden network.
- Securtiy type: Select the Wi-Fi security type.
- Proxy: Select none if there is no proxy. If there is proxy, select manual and enter the server and port.