1. To get a new certificate for a OS X server, use your OS X server administration tools.
Error message while trying to upload the Certificate Signing Request (CSR) to the Apple Push Certificates Portal.
- This error might occur when the Hexnode link goes to https://identity.apple.com/pweb/ which should go to https://identity.apple.com/pushcert/.
- Can also happen due to an incorrectly terminated session.
- Try clearing the cache of your browser and access the Apple Push Certificates Portal directly at https://identity.apple.com/pushcert/.
- Try logging out from the Apple Push Certificates Portal.
- Login with a different Apple ID.
- Log out and sign in back with the first Apple ID.
- Try opening https://identity.apple.com/pushcert/ in a private browser window and upload the Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
2. Topic is not matching with previous one. If you continue with this certificate, device(s) enrolled with old certificate should be re enrolled.
Message while trying to renew the APNs certificate.
To renew the APNs certificate, you might have used a different Apple ID from the one you have created during the initial sign up.
While trying to renew the APNs certificate, make sure that you use the same Apple ID which you have used to create the existing APNs certificate.