Hexnode’s Advanced Website Kiosk settings help configure advanced settings for iOS devices operating in Web App Kiosk mode. These settings allow you to enforce tighter restrictions on the Web App kiosk in Hexnode Browser Lite.
Once the web apps are added to kiosk mode you can configure the Advanced Website kiosk settings.
Configure Advanced Website Kiosk Settings
Go to your Hexnode portal, navigate to Policies > New Policy > iOS Kiosk Lockdown > Advanced Website Kiosk Settings > Configure .
|Disable Back button||Check this option to disable back button in the web app in kiosk mode.
|Disable Close button||Check this option to disable the close button in multi app kiosk.
|Pinch-to-zoom web page||Uncheck the option to disable pinch-to-zoom feature in the web app.
|Reload the web page after X seconds of inactivity||Set the inactivity interval to reload the home page of the web app each time after the given time period. Inactivity interval cannot be less than 10 seconds.
|Clear cache||Check the option to clear cache every time the home page of the web app is loaded.
Associate the Policy to target devices
- Go to Policy targets, click on Devices/Device Groups/Users/User Groups/Domains.
- Click on +Add Devices.
- Select the required Devices/Device Groups/Users/User Groups/Domains > Click OK.
- Click on Save to apply the policies to devices.
If the policy has been saved, you can associate it to devices using another method.
- From Policies, check the policies to be associated.
- Click on Manage > Associate targets > select the Device/Device Group/Users/User Groups/Domains.
- Click on Associate to apply the policy to the devices.