Dynamic grouping allows you to define criteria according to the device functionality or
ownership. The devices matching to that criteria will be added to the application dynamically.
Follow the steps below to create a dynamic group
1. Go to Management tab.
2. Click on Device Groups.
3. Click on New Dynamic Group.
4. Mention the Name and Description.
5. Choose the criteria from the drop down list.
6. Click on the locations required on the Location Filter to narrow down the device groups.
7. Click on Preview to view the list of devices that matches the criteria.
8. Save the Group details.