The MDM app gets installed automatically, once the device gets enrolled to Hexnode. Updating Hexnode MDM app iOS kiosk reduces the effort of exiting kiosk every time there is an update. Each iOS device must be physically connected to a Mac computer via a USB cable to push the updates.
Hexnode MDM app update in iOS kiosk using Apple Configurator
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to a Mac device using a USB cable.
- Click on Trust for trusting the computer in your iOS device.
- Open Apple Configurator in Mac and select the device to which the app has to be pushed.
- Click on Add and choose Apps.
- Sign in to your iTunes account and search for Hexnode MDM.
- Select the app and click on ADD.
- Click on Replace.