Single app mode or kiosk mode is a feature where a mobile device is locked on to operate a single app. Converting an Android device to kiosk is a simple process when done with Hexnode MDM.
Create a single app kiosk policy for Android
- Login to your Hexnode portal.
- Navigate to Policies.
- Select an existing policy or create a new one by clicking on New Policy.
- Go to Kiosk Lockdown > Android Kiosk Lockdown > Single App and click Configure.
- Click on the + icon and select the app/shortcut from the list.
- Go to Launcher and provide the App auto-launch delay in seconds.
- Save the policy.
To Associate Policies to Devices / Groups.
If the policy has not yet been saved.
- Navigate to Policy Targets.
- Click on +Add Devices.
- Select the devices and click OK.
- Click on Save to apply the policies to devices.
- From Policies, check the policies to be associated.
- Click on Manage → Associate Targets and select the device.
- Click on Associate to apply policy to the devices.
Apart from devices, you can also associate the policies to device groups, user and user groups from Policy Targets.
If the policy has been saved, you can associate it by another method.