Single app mode or kiosk mode is a feature where a mobile device is locked on to operate a single app. Converting an Android device to kiosk is a simple process when done with Hexnode MDM.
Create a single app kiosk policy for Android
- Go to Policies > Kiosk Settings > Android kiosk mode – Single App Kiosk.
- Click on the + icon and select the app from the list.
- Go to Auto Launch Settings and select the auto launch delay.
- Save the policy.
Associating policy to devices
If you have already enrolled and grouped the devices
- Before saving the policy, click on Policy Targets > + Add Devices.
- Select the devices you want to convert to kiosk.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.
If you want to assign the policy later
- Go to Policies > Select the kiosk policy.
- Click Manage > Associate Targets.
- Select the devices/users/device groups/user group/domain from the list and click Associate.