When are technicians forcefully logged out from Hexnode?
Hexnode enforces a technician to logout from the currently logged in account because of the following reasons:
- The current username or email address of the technician is changed.
- The SSO login via which the technician has signed in is disabled, revoked or reset.
- The technician is deleted or deactivated.
- The technician resets his own local password.
- The role of a technician is changed.
- When a technician enables Two-factor authentication for a different technician.
- When a technician tries to access his portal from multiple browsers/devices, Hexnode will terminate the live portal session in the first browser/device.