What are the pricing plans of Hexnode?
Hexnode UEM offers you five different pricing plans, on a monthly or annual basis, after an initial 14-day trial period. For each plan, Hexnode provides a default number of technicians to access and manage the portal. You can also add additional technicians to each plan if required.
A basic overview of the pricing plans and the number of technicians available for each plan is given below.
- Includes basic MDM and kiosk features.
- Offers management of iOS and Android devices.
- Allows configuration of device password, Wi-Fi configuration, and basic security restrictions.
- Allows location tracking of the enrolled devices.
Default number of technicians available – 1
- Includes all the features available in Express plus advanced MDM and kiosk features.
- Allows integration of Apple Business Manager with Hexnode UEM.
- Provides additional enrollment methods such as Samsung Knox Enrollment and Zero-touch enrollment.
- Allows configuration of advanced MDM features including Email, VPN, ActiveSync, Certificates, etc.
- Facilitates app usage restriction via the Blacklist/Whitelist policy.
- Provides support for API integrations.
Default number of technicians available – 2
- Enterprise is the basic UEM plan and includes all the features of Pro along with the management of Windows, macOS, and tvOS devices.
- Provides AD, Azure, Office 365, and Android ZTE based enrollment methods.
- Offers advanced configurations for Android Enterprise.
- Allows configuration of advanced device restrictions on Android and iOS devices.
- Provides file management, mobile data management, and remote view capabilities.
- Includes features to customize your Hexnode portal, enable notifications, and provide custom roles for technicians.
Default number of technicians available – 3
- Ultimate is the advanced UEM plan and includes all the Enterprise features along with advanced management of macOS and Windows devices.
- Offers app management capabilities.
- macOS device management includes deploying custom scripts and enabling FileVault.
- Allows configuration of the home screen layout on iOS devices.
- Provides remote control feature on Android devices.
- Includes SSO login options to the portal using Google, Microsoft, and Okta accounts.
- Allows scheduling of reports on various events at specific intervals.
Default number of technicians available – 4
- Ultra is the top tier plan and includes all the features provided by Hexnode UEM.
- Includes advanced restrictions for Windows and macOS devices.
- Allows configuration of BitLocker and Windows Defender on Windows devices.
- Allows integration with SCCM.
Default number of technicians available – 5
Still confused about which plan to choose? See a complete comparison between the different pricing plans to find one that works best for you. If you wish to try out the different functionalities supported in each pricing plan during your 14-day free trial:
- Navigate to Admin > License in your Hexnode portal.
- Choose a plan from the dropdown.
- Click Change Plan.