Configuring ActiveSync will let you sync the user’s ActiveSync account with the device, remotely. The mail, calendar, contacts and tasks will be synced with the device once it is configured.
- Domain: The domain name of the ActiveSync account
- Account Name: Name of the ActiveSync account.
- Server name: Server name of the ActiveSync account.
- Email Address: Email address for the account.
- Username: Account’s username.
- Password: Password of the Hexnode MDM portal
- Use SSL: Select this option, if the encrypted SSL connection should be enabled for sending mail to the Exchange server.
- Sync interval: Time interval for syncing data between devices.
- Sync timeframe: Set the length of time the messages are saved on a device.