1. While integrating G Suite with Hexnode console, an error message Invalid Input appears.
- This could happen if any of the steps went wrong while configuring G Suite.
Go through the steps and ensure that the below-mentioned ones are carried out properly.
- JSON file is downloaded from the corresponding Service account.
- Service Account Admin is chosen as the Service Account role.
- Enable G Suite Domain-wide Delegation option under the created Service Account is checked.
- Ensure that APIs and services are enabled.
- In the Google Admin Console, ensure that API clients are correctly authorized. (Syncing the users and user groups)
While integrating with Hexnode console,
- Ensure that G Suite account’s Admin email is provided.
- A proper Domain name is provided.
- The correct JSON file is uploaded.
- The correct Token is provided.
Once these details are provided, the integration will be completed automatically.
2. While logging in to the Google Admin Console, Google Mobile Management being listed under Security > Manage EMM provider for Android.
- This could happen if the option Use Google Mobile Management as your EMM provider was clicked previously.
Follow the below steps to disable Google Mobile Management,
- Login to Google Admin Console.
- Navigate to Device Management > Setup > Android App Management.
- Click on remove, to disable Google Mobile Management as EMM provider.
- Check the option I understand and accept these changes and click on DISABLE to remove Google Mobile Management.