The home page gives a quick overview of your entire mobile ecosystem. The integrated dashboard simplifies management, streamlines the monitoring process and helps in quicker resolution of compliance issues. The centralized console model ensures consistency among the devices in case of configuration profiles and policies applied. Admins can either have a quick glance of activity summary or invoke detailed information about individual devices.
Home page displays the following sections.
- Ribbon that shows the summary of mobile devices
- BYOD statistics widget
- Compliance graph
- List of Recently enrolled devices
- List of inactive devices
- List of Non-Compliant devices
- Activity Feed
Ribbon that shows the summary of mobile devices
- All Devices: Shows the total number of mobile devices.
- Enrolled Users: Displays the number of users enrolled with one or more devices.
- Non-Compliant: Displays the number of enrolled devices that do not meet all compliance criteria specified under device summary.
- Non-encrypted: Represents the total number of enrolled devices that do not have data protection enabled.
- No Passcode: Shows the count of devices without configuring screen passcode.
- Inactive Devices: Devices which are not scanned into the application for a particular number of days. The number of days here, is a configurable option under Admin > MDM settings.
Device Ownership Graph
The widget displays a ring chart, which showcase the count of personal and corporate devices of the employees.
Device Compliance widget
This ring chart displays the statistics of compliant and non-compliant devices.
Recently enrolled mobile devices
This section provides the details of newly enrolled device names, its ownership and time since enrollment has done.
This section shows the details of the enrolled devices which are not scanned into the application for a particular number of days. The number of days here, is a configurable option under Admin tab > MDM settings > Number of days to set the device as inactive.
This section gives the description of enrolled devices, which do not meet all the compliance criteria given under Device Summary section.
Activity Feed Widget
This event-based timeline shows the device name, user name, type of action and days passed after the activity has done. This provides the IT managers with better insights on the application status.
Instant “Enroll” button
There is a quick enrollment option available on dashboard home, to enroll the users instantly.
Follow the below steps to enroll a device into the application.
- Go to Enrollment tab, click on New Enrollment Option.
- Select the user or add a new user.
- Select the type of the device, whether it is corporate, personal or allow the user to choose.
- Click on Send enrollment request.
Instant “Add policy” button
Follow the steps to configure new policy:
- Go to Policies tab. Click on New Policy.
- Add the policy name and description of the policy.
- Go to iOS policy setting and choose the required settings.
- Add the policy target, under which you need to associate the user/devices/groups.