The wallpaper on managed Android devices can be changed remotely with Hexnode MDM. The enterprise can display the company logo or anything they want as the wallpaper.
To set wallpaper
- Login to your Hexnode portal.
- Navigate to Policies.
- Select an existing policy or create a new one by clicking New Policy.
- Choose Wallpaper from Android → Configurations and click on Configure.
- On the Configure Wallpaper window, select Mobile Wallpaper or Tablet Wallpaper.
- Upload the image you want to set as wallpaper.
- Click Save.
Once assigned the policy targets, the devices will have the specified wallpaper.
To Associate Policies to Devices
If the policy has not yet been saved.
- Navigate to Policy Targets.
- Click on +Add Devices.
- Select the devices and click OK.
- Click on Save to apply the policies to devices.
Apart from devices, you can also associate the policies to device groups, user and user groups from Policy Targets.
If the policy has been saved, you can associate it with another method.
- From Policies, check the policies to be associated.
- Click on Manage → Associate Targets and select the device.
- Click on Associate to apply the policy to the devices.