The multi-app kiosk mode for Android devices is one of the best features that enterprises find useful. It essentially displays a group of whitelisted apps. The fact that the devices can be configured to run only enterprise approved apps and settings, ensures utmost security.
Create a Multi App Kiosk Policy for Android Devices
To activate multi-app kiosk mode on the device via policies,
- Login to your Hexnode MDM portal.
- Go to Policies > New Policy.
Policy Name– Assign a suitable name for the policy. This field is mandatory.
Description– Add a brief description for the policy.
- Navigate to Kiosk Settings > Android Kiosk Mode > Multi App Kiosk. Click Configure.
- Click on the + icon to add the apps you wish to set in multi-app kiosk mode.
- Click Done.
Associating Policies to Devices
If you want to associate the policies to devices right away:
- Click on Policy Targets.
- Tap on +Add Devices and choose the device you wish to associate the policy to. Click OK.
- You can also choose users, user groups, device groups or domains as policy targets.
- Click Save.
If you want to associate the policy later:
- Go to Policies and select the kiosk policy.
- Click Manage and select Associate Targets.
- Choose the device, user, device group, user group or domain from the list and click Associate.
For more information on Android Kiosk, follow the link Kiosk set-up.