The multi app kiosk mode for Android devices is one of the best features that enterprises find useful. The fact that the devices can be configured to run only enterprise approves apps and settings, ensures unwavering security.
- Go to Policies > New Policy > Kiosk Settings > Android Kiosk Mode – Multi App Kiosk.
- Click Configure and click on the + icon.
- Select the apps you want to add from the list.
- Click Done.
If you want to associate the policy to devices right away
- Click on Policy Targets.
- Click on +Add devices and select the devices from the list and click OK. You can also choose users, groups or domains as policy targets.
- Click Save.
If you want to associate the policy later
- Go to Policies and select the kiosk policy.
- Click Manage and select Associate Targets.
- Select the devices from the list and click Associate.
The additional settings for Android kiosk can be found here : Kiosk set up