The multi-app kiosk mode for Android devices is one of the best features that enterprises find useful. It essentially displays a group of whitelisted apps. The fact that the devices can be configured to run only enterprise approved apps and settings, ensures utmost security.
Create a Multi App Kiosk Policy for Android Devices
To activate multi-app kiosk mode on the device via policies,
- Login to your Hexnode portal.
- Navigate to Policies.
- Select an existing policy or create a new one by clicking New Policy.
- Go to Kiosk Lockdown > Android Kiosk Lockdown > Multi App. Click Configure.
- Click on the + icon to add the apps/shortcuts you wish to set in multi-app kiosk mode.
- Click Done.
To Associate Policies to Devices / Groups
If the policy has not yet been saved.
- Navigate to Policy Targets.
- Click on +Add Devices.
- Select the devices and click OK.
- Click on Save to apply the policies to devices.
Apart from devices, you can also associate the policies to device groups, user and user groups from Policy Targets.
If the policy has been saved, you can associate it by another method.
- From Policies, check the policies to be associated.
- Click on Manage → Associate Targets and select the device.
- Click on Associate to apply policy to the devices.