How to Export Device Details
The device details provide additional information about the devices enrolled in Hexnode UEM, including hardware info, enrollment details, device info, network info, etc. Exporting the device details helps the administrator maintain a record of device-specific information and keep track of the devices individually. This enables efficient device management as the organization can verify the device compliance and identify the details of the entire fleet of devices.
Export Device Details using Hexnode UEM
To export device details using Hexnode UEM, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your Hexnode portal.
- Navigate to Manage > Devices.
- Choose the target device and click on Actions.
- Tap on the Export Device Details option.
The exported file contains the following details.
- Hardware Info: The section contains hardware-specific details regarding the model, device type, OS version, battery level, etc.
- Enrollment details: The enrollment details and other information fetched from the device (based on the last Scan Device action initiated) are contained in this section. It includes device ID, enrollment status, enrolled date, last checked-in/device scan status etc.
- Compliance Info: Compliance Info provides a quick preview of whether the device is compliant with the enterprise requirements mandated through the MDM console. You can easily determine if the device is passcode complaint, application complaint or the presence of MDM profile on the device etc., from here.
- Device Info: Apart from the hardware-specific details, this section also contains other device information such as serial number, IMEI, and free memory. Device attributes like Department, Device Notes and Asset Tag associated with the device from Hexnode UEM are also listed here.
- Network Info: Depending on the carrier and Wi-Fi network to which the device is connected, the following network information will be listed: Phone No, ICCID, Home Carrier, Home Country, Wi-Fi IP Address, Ethernet IP Address, etc.