Is there any enrollment method where the users do not require to do anything with the enrollment process?
Yes, Hexnode lets you on-board your devices with a wide variety of no-touch enrollment methods. The only thing the end-user has to do is to power on the device and connect it to a network.
The platform-wise no-touch enrollment methods supported by Hexnode MDM are:
- Apple Business/School Manager (ABM) Enrollment: Apple Business/School Manager is a deployment program to enroll and supervise Apple devices in bulk. The devices will be ready for use right out of the box with all the applied configurations and settings. ABM enrollment is supported on iOS, macOS, and tvOS devices. ABM enrollment is available for Apple devices ordered directly from Apple or purchased via authorized resellers on or after March 1, 2011.
- Zero-touch Enrollment (ZTE): Zero-touch Enrollment is a bulk enrollment program to deploy corporate-owned devices without manually configuring each one of them. It is an out-of-the-box enrollment method where the devices will be enrolled in Hexnode MDM as soon as a network connection is established in the devices.
- Samsung Knox Mobile Enrollment (KME): Samsung Knox Mobile Enrollment lets admins enroll all corporate-owned devices at once before they even reach the hands of the users. There is no need for manually configuring each device for enrollment. KME is supported on Samsung Knox devices running Knox version 2.4 or higher.
- ROM/OEM Enrollment: ROM Enrollment is used to enroll and provision custom ROM devices with all the configurations and settings when powered on for the first time. Here, the devices are manufactured with specially configured ROM with Hexnode MDM as a system app.
- PPKG Enrollment: Provisioning Package (PPKG) is used to enroll Windows devices in bulk with pre-defined configurations and settings. It is a one-time process where the device gets automatically enrolled in Hexnode MDM as soon as the ppkg file is installed on the device.
Need more help?