Apple TV enterprise apps, like any other enterprise apps, are developed and used within a company and are not available in the App Store. Apple has the Apple Developer Enterprise Program for large organizations to develop apps for in-house usage. The deployment of these Apps is a hefty job. Now you can deploy Enterprise Apps to the devices of your choice using Hexnode.
Add Apple TV Enterprise Apps to Hexnode
- From your Hexnode portal,go to Apps > +Add Apps > Enterprise Apps > to add a new Enterprise App.
- From the pop-up window, select the radio button next to the AppleTV icon to define app platform.
- You can either Upload With:
- IPA file: Click on Choose File and select a file from your system.
- From Manifest URL: Input a URL where the app resides.
- Select a category or input a new category by clicking on the + button.
- Input a description about the App.
- You can also check the option to Notify admin via email once app upload succeeds/fails.
- Click on Add to upload the app.
Install the App to target devices
- Navigate to Manage tab.
- Click on the device name.
- Select Actions > Install Applications.
- Select Application and click Done.