With Hexnode MDM you can push apps automatically to your Windows devices using the Mandatory apps policy. Defining Mandatory apps helps you ensure that the users have installed all the essential apps on their devices. You can configure a policy with the list of all the essential apps and apply it to target devices.
Add Mandatory apps via policy
To add apps in bulk on your Windows devices,
- Go to Policies > Create a New Policy and name it or continue with an existing one.
- Go to Windows Settings > Mandatory Apps > Configure.
- Click on +Add button. You can add either an app or an app group.
- Choose the required apps or app groups from the list > Click Done.
- Go to Policy Targets > Click on +Add Devices > Select the Target device > OK.
- Save the Policy.
App will install silently on your devices.