How to deploy custom configuration profiles to tvOS devices?
Hexnode’s Deploy Custom Configuration feature helps you remotely push a plethora of additional policies across devices within a few clicks time. Custom configuration profiles are used to standardize settings for various device functionalities. These profiles are created to define specific enterprise settings on the endpoints, for instance, Email configurations, Wi-Fi settings, AirPrint specifications, etc. This doc describes the procedure to distribute custom configuration profiles on Apple TV devices directly from the Hexnode UEM console.
Distribute custom configuration profiles
Administrators can customize custom configuration profiles using Apple Configurator, profile editor apps, or any such tools. Further, uploading it to the Hexnode UEM console helps distribute them to the devices remotely.
- Log in to the Hexnode UEM console.
- Navigate to Policies > New Policy.
- Provide a policy name and description (optional).
- Go to Apple TV > Deploy Custom Configuration > Configure > Choose File.
- You may choose the configuration profiles from the device or select profiles, which are already added to the portal.
- Click OK.
- Move to Policy Targets.
- Select devices/device groups/users/user groups/domains to associate the policy. Click OK.
- Click Save.