The home page gives a quick overview of your entire devices enrolled in Hexnode. The integrated dashboard simplifies management, streamlines the monitoring process and helps in quicker resolution of compliance issues. The centralized console model ensures consistency among the devices in case of configuration profiles and policies applied. Admins can either have a quick glance of activity summary or invoke detailed information about individual devices.
The home page displays the following sections.
- Ribbon that shows the summary of mobile devices.
- Device platform.
- Managed apps summary.
- Activity feed widget.
- Device check-in.
- Compliance breakdown.
- Device compliance.
- Kiosk lockdown.
- Top 5 mandatory apps.
- Device ownership.
- Endpoints summary.
- Enrollment integrations summary.
- Location history.
- Top 5 carrier networks.
- Top 5 device models.
- Recently enrolled devices.
Ribbon that shows the summary of mobile devices
- Enrolled Users: Displays the number of users enrolled with one or more devices.
- Enrolled Devices: Displays the number of devices enrolled in Hexnode.
- Non-Compliant: Displays the number of enrolled devices that do not meet all compliance criteria specified under device summary.
- No Passcode: Shows the count of devices without configuring screen passcode.
- Inactive Devices: Devices which are not scanned into the application for a particular number of days. The number of days here, is a configurable option under Admin > General Settings.
- Non-encrypted: Represents the total number of enrolled devices that do not have data protection enabled.
The widget includes a table that displays the details of variant platforms, number of devices and the corresponding percentage of devices. A pictorial representation is also added above the table, which showcases the distribution of devices within each platform.
This widget helps in easily identifying the number of devices enrolled in each platform.
Managed Apps Summary
This section includes the summary of different types of apps added to the App inventory in Hexnode. It includes the app type and the number of apps added.
You can view the apps in each platform by clicking on the toggle button All platforms towards the top-right corner of the widget.
Activity Feed Widget
This event-based timeline shows the device name, user name, type of action and days passed after the activity has done. This provides the IT managers with better insights on the application status.
This section includes a ring chart that groups the devices based on the last reported time. Grouping is done in such a way that the devices reported within 6 hours/12 hours/24 hours/3 days and 7 days are shown.
The Compliance breakdown widget shows the compliance status of the devices based on the compliance criteria chosen under Admin > General Settings > Compliance Settings. The compliance status for each criterion is illustrated both graphically and in tabular form.
This section includes a ring chart showcasing the compliance status of devices enrolled in Hexnode. Devices satisfying the compliance criteria is included under compliant devices, while the rest of the devices are included under non-compliant devices.
This section includes a ring chart showcasing the kiosk status of the devices enrolled in Hexnode.
- The devices currently in kiosk mode is included under Kiosk active devices.
- The devices in which kiosk mode was activated previously but later exited the kiosk mode is included under Kiosk deactivated devices.
- The devices in which kiosk mode is not activated is included under non-kiosk devices.
Top 5 Mandatory Apps
This section includes the list of the mandatory apps pushed to the devices. It showcases the top 5 apps pushed as mandatory apps to the maximum number of devices.
- Apps associated with the devices will be listed under Associated status.
- Apps which has been installed on the devices is included under Installed status.
- Apps which has been pushed to the devices but not completed the installation is included under Pending status.
This section includes a ring chart showcasing the ownership of the devices enrolled in Hexnode. Device Ownership is determined based on the option chosen under Enroll > Settings > Device Ownership > Ownership type.
The devices that are entirely owned by the organization is included under corporate-owned devices and personal devices are included under BYOD devices.
This section includes the entire gist of the Hexnode portal. It includes information such as the number of devices enrolled, users, device groups, dynamic device groups and the domain.
Enrollment Integrations Summary
This section includes the number of devices enrolled through Hexnode’s integrations.
- Apple DEP – It includes the number of devices enrolled through Apple’s Device Enrollment Program (DEP).
- Samsung KME – It includes the number of devices enrolled through Samsung’s Knox Mobile Enrollment (KME) program.
- Android Enterprise – It includes the number of devices enrolled through Android Enterprise program both as device owner and profile owner.
- Android Zero-Touch – It includes the number of devices enrolled through Android zero-touch enrollment process.
- List – Provides a list displaying the name of the devices, users, location data and last checked-in status.
- Map – The location details of all the devices can be viewed either by using the default map or with the Google Maps.
This section includes a ring chart showcasing the details of the devices inside/outside the geofences. The devices that are present within the geofence are included under Inside geofence, and the devices that are present outside the created geofence are included under Outside geofence.
Location history widget showcases the location details of the devices enrolled in the portal. It can be shown in 2 ways:
Top 5 Carrier Networks
This section includes the list of mobile carrier networks with the maximum number of devices. It is presented in a tabular form that includes the carrier name, number of devices within the carrier network and the corresponding percentage. A pictorial representation of the same is included above the table.
Top 5 Device Models
This section includes the list of device models with the maximum number of devices. It includes the device model name, number of devices and the corresponding percentage.
You can view the device models in each platform by clicking on the toggle button All platforms towards the top-right corner of the widget.
Recently Enrolled Devices
This section provides the details of newly enrolled device names, its ownership and time since enrollment has done.