Welcome to Hexnode Connect!

Connect with other Hexnode users. Discover tips & tricks, share your thoughts, check out new feature releases and much more!

Discussion
7 hours ago Oct 09, 2026

Apple device stuck on Activation Lock after ABM release

An Apple device was wiped and removed from MDM and Apple Business Manager, but it still stops at the Activation Lock screen. Entering the Apple ID and password shows a server not responding error, and the MDM bypass key does…

Ideation
22 hours ago Oct 08, 2026

Location data not reporting

I would like to see a policy or a report that lets me know when a device stops updating its location data. So i do not have to go thru the painful process of spot checking each device to verify…

More From Hexnode

Latest Event
Latest Event banner

Blackhat USA 2026

See more
Latest Blog
Latest Blog banner

The Ultimate Guide to XDR (Extended Detection and Response)

Read Article
Discussion
4 days ago Oct 05, 2026

Can I edit the Department field for local users in Hexnode?

I’m managing local users in Hexnode without any directory integration connected. I wanted to add a department or team value to a user profile so I could assign policies based on that. I tried creating a custom attribute called Department…