Issue with Okta integration

expand collapsive

Hi,

Users are still listed in Hexnode even after deleting the user assignments for identity app. How do I fix it? Please let me know if there are any solutions. Thanks in advance!

All Replies

• Participant

Reese

Participant

We’ve had a similar situation with user synchronization. what I remember is, we removed group assignments for the hexnode identity app and assigned it to just say 2 or 3 users. Nevertheless, the Hexnode portal synced all the users. I  guess synchronization occurs at the domain-level and not the app-level. Or is it a problem?

• Hexnode

Catherine

Keymaster

A pleasure to be of help!

Once the domain is configured, the entire set of users and groups belonging to the domain are synchronized with the Hexnode console. As @reese mentioned, removing the group assignments of the Hexnode Identity app does not affect the sync. The Hexnode Identity app is a mode of user authentication during device enrollment. Only those users assigned to the Identity app are permitted to enroll the devices using their Okta credentials. As long as the domain remains integrated with Hexnode, the users and groups will be listed on the portal.

Regards,

Catherine George
    Hexnode UEM