Swapping everything from our old MDM to Hexnode and enrolling a DEP iPad

expand collapsive

we’re currently swapping everything from our old MDM to Hexnode! I’m trying to enroll a DEP iPad. I see the iPad in the DEP list on Hexnode. I am in the middle of starting to go through the setup of the iPad. It’s asking me to log into company .Is that supposed to be a user’s account?

All Replies

• Hexnode

Hexnode Support

Keymaster

Hi Regan,

It is asking for the user’s email address and the password that you received via email. On your Hexnode MDM portal, go to Enrollment tab and enroll users from there to send the user-specific password to the users via email.

If in case you don’t need to provide email and password while enrolling each device, you can turn it off. Go to Admin -> Enrollment Settings and uncheck Enforce Authentication. You don’t need to send enrollment emails thereafter. Just go to the enrollment URL https:// < yourportalname > .hexnodemdm.com/enroll/ from the iPad and it will be enrolled automatically.

Thanks and regards
    Hexnode Support Team
    +1-866-498-9407 (US Toll Free)
    +44-(800)-3689920(UK Toll Free)
    +61-1800165939 (Australia Toll Free)
    +1-510-545-9700 (Intl)
    Hexnode | Mitsogo Inc.

• Hexnode

grace-baker

Hey, Thanks for reaching out to us.

Yes, you can deploy the Apps using VPP. Apple introduced the Volume Purchase Program in order to enable the enterprises to find, purchase and distribute apps in bulk.
    The required number of licenses have to be purchased through the volume purchase program before they are pushed to the devices.

Please use the help link to know how to deploy Apple VPP apps with Hexnode MDM.

Cheers!
    Grace Baker
    Hexnode MDM