How to list apple configurator devices in abm

expand collapsive

Hi all,
My company runs mostly on ios devices. There are devices enrolled via abm and the configurator. Is it possible to see all my enrolled devices through my abm account

Tags:

All Replies

• Hey @gnishilda
    Thanks for reaching out to us.

Apple Business Manager supports enrollment via Apple Configurator for devices running iOS 11 and above. It enables devices that are not purchased from Apple or Apple Authorized Resellers to be enrolled into your Apple Business Manager account.

To list all devices added via Apple Configurator on your ABM account. Navigate to Devices, choose Source as the filter, and select Apple Configurator under the Manually Added option.

Hope this clears your query.

Johan Blake
    Hexnode UEM

• Hi @marien
    Thank you for reaching out to us.

While enrolling Apple devices using Apple Configurator, these are some points to keep in mind.

• Your ABM account should be activated beforehand and should be linked with Hexnode UEM. Ensure at least one device is purchased from Apple/ participating Apple Authorized Resellers or carriers.
    • Enrollment via the Apple Configurator requires your device to be wiped. So, back up your files via iTunes or iCloud prior to enrollment.
    • Turn off Find my iPhone option from the device to disable the Activation Lock.
    • Make sure your device is running iOS 11 or later, and the Apple Configurator is v2.5 or later.

To know more about device enrollment using Apple Configurator, visit our help doc.

Hope that helps you.

Cheers!
    Johan Blake
    Hexnode UEM