Help Help! :)

expand collapsive

1. Hello hello! I have a question. I have in my possession an iPad Pro 12.9-inch (iPad Magic Keyboard Black – British). I have turn on, done the basic things you do when you start something new to you, but then it appears a message about that the device is locked because of Hexnode MDM
  2. (Hexnode mdm Enrollment. License limit reached)
  3. Can you please help me? If so, please respond.
  4. Thank you for your time in reading my text.

All Replies

• Hello @ricardo-moreira, welcome to Hexnode Connect!

Thank you for reaching out, we’re always happy to help.

Could you please share a screenshot of the message displayed so that our team can promptly look into the case and find a solution?

Best regards,
    Chloe Edison
    Hexnode UEM

• Hello @ricardo-moreira,

Are you facing the issue after you click on the Enroll button?

The License limit reached message is displayed when you try to enroll more devices than the number of licenses purchased. To resolve this issue, you can either disenroll unused devices and then enroll a new one or upgrade your license so that your device limit increases. Follow these steps to do the latter:

1. Login to your Hexnode UEM portal.
    2. Navigate to Admin > License and click Upgrade/Renew.
    3. Click on Add More Device Count to increase your device limit.

Please try it out and let us know if the issue persists.

Best regards,
    Chloe Edison
    Hexnode UEM

• Participant

Ricardo

Participant

But i just want to login to my iPad without the Hexnode. I got this iPad and it came with this. I dont have any account in Hexnode. I want to know if i can just get “rid” of it and just turn on my iPad in a normal and basic way. Is it possible?

Is this a work device or a personal one?

If it is a work device, your organization would have added this device to DEP and assigned it to Hexnode UEM. Please contact your organization regarding the same.

If it is a personal device, please get in touch with your re-seller for more details.

Please feel free to reach out to us in case of any further queries.

Best regards,
    Chloe Edison
    Hexnode UEM

The device may have been previously used as a work device and added to DEP. We suggest getting in touch with the previous owners of the device for further information.
    If there is anything else we can do for you, kindly let us know.

Best regards,
    Chloe Edison
    Hexnode UEM

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Chloe.