Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

G suite not supported by managed google play account

Unified Endpoint Management Community Forums General G suite not supported by managed google play account

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Thomas Specter. This post has been viewed 152 times
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jarred

In regard with Android for Work, whenever I try to set it up, (clicking on the link in Admin menu), it says that “G Suite is not currently supported by managed Google Play Accounts, please choose a non-G Suite account to continue.” our whole organization is on G Suite. does that mean that I need so sign up using my personal account?

• #7621 Score: 0
      Thomas Specter
      1 pt

Hi Jarred,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

This is an error warning which is displayed when you try to setup Android for Work in a managed domain with a G Suite account.

In Admin -> Android Enterprise, there are 2 different options to setup Android for Work.

• Managed Domain
      • Google Domain

When you have a G Suite account for your organization, you could use the G Suite account to setup Android for Work in Hexnode. For this, you will have to choose the “Google Domain” option, during setup.

You can learn on how to enroll G Suite with Hexnode in the below help document.
      https://www.hexnode.com/mobile-device-management/help/configure-android-in-the-enterprise-using-gsuite-in-hexnode-mdm/ 

Cheers!

Thomas Specter
      Hexnode MDM

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.