Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Can’t fetch location in Android

Unified Endpoint Management Community Forums Android Management Can’t fetch location in Android

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Nick Parker. This post has been viewed 215 times
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Russel

I can’t fetch location on my Android device even though I have associated a location tracking policy on the device.

• #3856 Score: 0
      Nick Parker

Hi Russel,

Thank you for posting your query!

Kindly ensure the below conditions are met.

• Make sure “Location Sharing” is enabled on the device and that the device is connected to the Internet.
      • Check the status of the “Scan Device Location” action in the Action History.
      • Please ensure the Hexnode MDM app has permission to access the Location.
      • Please go to Settings > Applications > Hexnode MDM > App Permissions > Location > toggle the button On.
      • Please ensure that your device’s location accuracy is set to High. This helps to pinpoint your location with high accuracy. Please go to Settings > Search for Location > Location Mode > High Accuracy. 

Cheers,
        Nick Parker
        Hexnode MDM

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Nick Parker.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.