HexCon is coming to NYC. Catch the early-bird price before the time's up! Book me a spot

ZTE for zebra devicesSolved

Participant
Discussion
3 years ago

Hi folks, I have around 50-60 zebra phones with me. Looking for a way to deploy them in bulk… I think zero touch enrollment is the way to go but lil bit unsure if its there for zebra phones?

Replies (4)

Marked SolutionPending Review
Participant
3 years ago

Yaa I think Hexnode gives the option for Zebra devices also. Not sure if its supported for all android versions though maybe just double check that..

Hexnode Expert
3 years ago

Hello @timo-liam, Thank you for reaching out to us!

We’ve got you covered. Hexnode offers Zero-touch enrollment for Zebra devices, provided the following requirements are met:

• The device is running Android 9.0+ or is a compatible device running Android 8.0 or upwards. Get the current list of all compatible Zebra devices in Google’s Enterprise Directory.
  • The device is purchased directly from a Zero-touch reseller partner / Google partner and not from a consumer store. You can find the details about the resellers in Google’s Reseller List.

Hope this clears your query.
Cheers!
Emma Jones
Hexnode UEM

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  Emma.
Hexnode Expert
3 years ago

Hello @marien,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Android ZTE is a one-time process for deploying corporate-owned devices only. Also, it is crucial that you use a business corporate account and not a personal account.
To learn more on Zebra device management, check out our documentation on how to setup zebra device management.

Regards
Emma Jones
Hexnode UEM

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  Michelle.
Participant
3 years ago

I am trying to set up few zebra devices myself. Is it possible to enroll both corporate and personal devices using zte? is it ok if I use a personal email?