Kiosk App – Device ID

expand collapsive

In the report section under Application Reports/Popular Applications, when clicking on the “View Installed Devices” eye it would be great to be able to see the Device ID in the panel.  Better still it would be great to be able to export this panel

In essence, what I want to know, in particular for a single app Kiosk scenario, is which devices have an older version of the kiosk application.  I can then manage these manually as I find that the auto app update process of Hexnode can be hit and miss.

BTW, I’m managing around 500 kiosk devices with a view to this growing to around 10K so device level information is really important

All Replies

• Hexnode

Hexnode Support

Keymaster

Hi There,

Thanks for bringing this to our concern.

We are already working on additional condition filters for Dynamic Device Group that would allow you to monitor the devices that have installed specific app versions in them.

You can exclude & include the condition in order to make the devices switch the group as soon as they are updated.

You will be able to export them in a report as well. It would be easy to use & manage with more visibility using Dynamic Device groups compared what you can do in Reports.

This will be released within 4-5 weeks of time. We will keep you posted.

Regards,

— Hexnode Support