Subscribe to Help Center Docs Feature Request

expand collapsive

Hexnode has great Help Center features. But unlike Hexnode Connect, I don’t see a place to “Subscribe” or “Save” specific help documents. (Example)

It would be great to allow us to create a library that we could sort or add tags to, making reference to the Help Center documents easier. If that is too much, a subscribe button would help.

(Related, it is sometimes difficult to find the help document I need since they are not alphabetized or appear to be grouped. Not critical but nice-to-have.)

LAST: In writing this post, I see that my Hexnode Center “My Profile” doesn’t list all the posts I’ve subscribed to. And when I click on the “favorites” option, I don’t see the articles I subscribed to. And when I go back to the articles, I don’t see where to favorite them.

I could just be being careless after a long day, but could you point me in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance.

All Replies

• Hello @admin-phil, welcome to Hexnode Connect!

We appreciate your suggestions; we will certainly take them into account.

In Hexnode Connect, the subscription feature operates via email notifications. Once subscribed to a post, you will receive email updates for any subsequent actions on that post.

To add a user’s post or reply to your favorites, click on their username and navigate to their profile, where all their posts and replies are listed. Simply click ‘Add to Favorite’ corresponding to the post or reply you’d like to include in your favorites.”

Check out our document on FAQs about Hexnode Connect, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further queries.

Best regards,
    Chloe Edison
    Hexnode UEM