HexCon is coming to NYC. Catch the early-bird price before the time's up! Book me a spot

script schedulingSolved

Participant
Ideation
1 year ago

I would like to have an option to schedule script execution.

That would be super usefull for us.

Thanks!

Replies (5)

Marked SolutionPending Review
Hexnode Expert
1 year ago

Hello @dolev-milunsky, it’s good to see you again!

We’ve taken up the feature to schedule script execution. It is already in development for macOS devices and we’re working on implementing it on Windows devices as well. We’ll keep you posted with the progress.

Best regards,
Chloe Edison
Hexnode UEM

10 months ago

A very useful feature that I would like to see in the near future.

Hexnode Expert
10 months ago

Hello @stanislav-khudyakov, welcome to Hexnode Connect!

Yes, our team is working very hard to ensure that the feature becomes available soon. We’ll surely let you know when the feature is released, do keep an eye on the
Release Notes section.

Best regards,
Chloe Edison
Hexnode UEM

Participant
8 months ago

Curious if there is an update here, script scheduling and pre/post script execution for apps would be ideal

Hexnode Expert
7 months ago

Hello @pete-constantine, welcome to Hexnode Connect!

The functionality to execute scripts pre/post app installation on macOS devices has already been released. Please check out our help doc for step-by-step guidance on
configuring the Required Apps policy with scripts. Regarding script scheduling, we are putting the finishing touches on the feature to schedule scripts during login, logoff, and device startup and shutdown for Macs. Please watch these spaces: What’s Cooking and Release Notes for updates.

Best regards,
Chloe Edison
Hexnode UEM