HexCon is coming to NYC. Catch the early-bird price before the time's up! Book me a spot

Report option for Bluetooth MAC AddressSolved

Participant
Ideation
1 year ago

Please provide the option to be able to pull a report of all bluetooth devices MAC addresses

Replies (3)

Marked SolutionPending Review
Hexnode Expert
1 year ago

Hey @livewot, thank you for reaching out to us.

However, we were having a slight confusion regarding your requirement, so could you please clarify something for us first?

Were you trying to pull the Bluetooth MAC address of the devices managed by Hexnode or were you trying to find the Bluetooth MAC address of the devices connected to a device managed by Hexnode.

Looking forward to your response,
Audrey Black

Participant
4 weeks ago

Yes.

I want to run a report that would give me the mac addresses on bluetooth of all of the devices.  

I would like to get

SystemName         SerialNumber           BlueToothMAC

Picking01                MDGB023939         AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:FF

Picking02                MDGB023940         AA:BB:CC:DD:EE:F0
and so on…

I would then take this CSV file and use it to create labels to pair barcode scanners to iPads.

Hexnode Expert
4 weeks ago

Hey @livewot, thank you for following up with your request.

I apologise for not having a solution ready for you. Your feature request has unfortunately been on hold due to lack of sufficient data on the requirement. I’ll be following up with the request immediately and will let you know about any other updates from our side.

If there is anything else you need assistance with, don’t forget to reach out to us any time.

Best Regards,
Audrey Black
Hexnode UEM