HexCon is coming to NYC. Catch the early-bird price before the time's up! Book me a spot

Push certificates to devicesSolved

Participant
Discussion
6 years ago

Hello, is it possible install remotely our certificate directly to managed mobile device/tablet devices.We want crated certificate signed our company and push this certificate to our mobile devices. which version support install certificate?

Replies (3)

Marked SolutionPending Review
Participant
6 years ago

Hey Jamie! You can remotely install certificates to devices, you can only do this for iOS devices, though, just follow the steps provided in this help doc.

Cheers!
Frank Clinton
Hexnode MDM.

Participant
3 years ago

I was trying to remotely install an authentication certificate for a Wi-Fi policy. But the certificates that I have already uploaded in a policy is not getting listed in the Wi-Fi configuration page.

Hexnode Expert
3 years ago

Hey Teagan,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

It looks like you haven’t added the required certificates in the Wi-Fi policy. You will be able to use certificates for authentication only if you have added the required certificates in the same policy. If the certificates were added to a different policy, you would not be able to use the certificates for authentication.

Hope this clears your query.

Cheers!
Chris Coleman
Hexnode UEM