Multiple user profile for iphone

expand collapsive

Hey guys, we got around 80-100 iphones in our IT dept. I read somwere about the shared ipads feature where multiple users can log in to the same ipad and diff configs are loaded depending on the user.
It would be the prfct situation for us if this is possible in iphones as well bcoz our main use case is to let diffrnt users carry same iphones during their resp shifts when they go out on the field without them having access to other user’s info or data. Is there a way I can do this?

All Replies

• Participant

Sienna

Participant

Hello @Sarah, you are right. Shared ipads feature is such a blessing! Using ASM I was able to config multi-user support in ipads to allow sharing of the device by diff students. Now when the student clicks on his/her profile, it’s like they log in to a customized device and picks up where they left off.
    Apart from that, I am not so sure if Apple has a shared iphones feature yet.

• Hi @Sarah, Thanks for reaching out to us!
    @Sienna is absolutely right. Currently, Apple does not support a feature that allows multiple users access on an iPhone. Nevertheless, as soon as they roll out the feature, you can rest assured that it will be provided from our end.

In the meantime, we do support the Shared iPads feature that allows multiple users to use the same iPad while providing a personalized experience for each user. Check out Use devices as Shared iPads to learn more.

We are grateful for the time you have taken to provide your valuable feedback.
    Please refer Getting Started with iOS Device Management to check out the current set of features that are supported for iOS devices.

Cheers!
    Emma Jones
    Hexnode UEM

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  Emma Jones.