Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Can I add iOS 9 device to DEP using Hexnode?

Unified Endpoint Management Community Forums iOS Management Can I add iOS 9 device to DEP using Hexnode?

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Grace Baker. This post has been viewed 65 times
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pedro

How can I enroll an iOS 9 device with Apple DEP? It wasn’t purchased through a reseller
    When I try apple configurator it first says it needs to update, and when I try that, I get an error because the device isn’t supported for anything newer than iOS 9.3.5

#6073 Score: 0
    Grace Baker
    1 pt

Hey, Thanks for reaching out to us.

An iOS device that is not purchased directly from Apple or any authorized reseller can be added to DEP only if it running iOS 11 or later. This is the reason you are receiving the above message while trying to enroll the device.

However, you can enroll and supervise the device (without adding to DEP) using Apple Configurator. Please check out the help doc on enrollment using Apple Configurator for more info.

Cheers!
    Grace Baker
    Hexnode MDM

#6407 Score: 0
    Nefertiti

Can I get the detailed list of the OS versions supported by Hexnode?

#6442 Score: 0
    Grace Baker
    1 pt

Hey, Thanks for reaching out to us.

Yes, Of Course! Hexnode supports devices under the following OS platforms:

1. iOS devices that run iOS 4 and above.
    2. Smartphones running Android 2.3 and above.
    3. Windows tablets and PCs running Windows 10 and later versions
    4. macOS devices that run OS X 10.7 and later.
    5. Apple TVs running Apple TV software 6.0 and above.

Cheers!
    Grace Baker
    Hexnode MDM

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.